Happy New Year
So one of my goals (because resolutions are for chumps) is to be better with this blog. I have also set up a tidy little set of goals for production at the Studio, and I figured the best way to make sure that I am keeping up with what I want to do is by actually telling everyone what that is. That way, when I do or don’t do stuff, my lovely friends will no doubt hold me accountable. So here is the 2011 Studio wishlist of the things I would like to accomplish.
- Design and release 3 new vignettes
- Release both of the skyboxes I have created
- Refine my release processes. This has four parts, including X-Poser compatibility, marketplace entries, blogging and communication with my customer base.
- Release 50 couples poses. Yes, this really is like one almost every week.
- Release 25 singles packs.
- Hold 2 major sales (but I’m not saying when!)
- Release 6 pose prop sets
- Participate in 6 hunts (the first is the ProPosers hunt, starting shortly).
- Rerelease 12 poses (about one per month) with new photography.
There is a 10th item, but it’s something I do not necessarily want to alert my competition to just yet, so I shall keep that under my hat a bit longer. Hopefully I will just have it done soon and then won’t have to worry about it getting on the list.
So there it is. Hold me to it, hmm?