52 Weeks of Color 2: Champagne
Luna Jubilee presented this challenge during the 2011 calendar year, and lots of bloggers jumped on the chance to showcase a different color each week in pictures. I’m not going into this with the hope that I’ll actually manage to do them all (my actual goal is 26 throughout the year), but it seems a perfect way to show how some of my poses can look in pictures.
I set myself up with a couple of notes on this challenge, too. I’m too busy realistically to spend a lot of time editing these photos, so I told myself that I wouldn’t edit them except for size. In celebration of the new year, here’s my image for Week 1: Champagne.
- Dress: Silhouettes Light by Anya Ohmai
- Shoes: Lulu Stilettos by Siddean Munro for SLink
- Skin: FFX Hibiscus Isabella by London Dailey for Fresh FX
- Lashes: Dramatic Lashes by Ryker Beck for Exodi
- Hair: Evi II in Red by Onyx LeShelle for Maitreya
- Shape is my own
- Pose is from my 1930s pack at oOo Studio.
- Wall textures: Contemporary Collection by Amisha March for Insight Designs
- Flooring: Victor Zagoskin (not sure this is still available)